1. Be selective with how you spend your time.
Slow down, do not do more than the apirit is leading you to do.
2. Be prepared to say “no” nicely.
don’t take on things you shouldn’t. Pray that God sends the right someone to complete the task that you have turned down.
3. Resist the spirit of procrastination.
Do what you know you need to do now so you can fully enjoy your times of rest.
4. Eliminate key distractions.
set guidelines for your time.
5. Set appropriate boundaries for interruptions.
Let your calls go to voicemail, turn email off, etc
6. Modify your life.
Save time with out of the box ways.. use paper plates and not wash dishes…
7. Listen to the Holy Spirit.
When our day is not producing peace, we should remember to go to God, pray for peace in the now, and for the wisdom to make changes to our benefit. I sometimes pray for the situations around me that are conflicting with my peace…